How three key areas of opportunity—relevance, timeliness, and consistency—can transform the customer experience in financial services.
- Companies often lack the intelligent decisioning necessary to quickly decide what content to offer and the ability to deliver that content on any channel at the exact moment the customer is primed for it.
- But these technology issues aren’t just addressable—they must be addressed to remain competitive in the face of disruptive new Top CX challenges holding financial services back from delivering one-to-one experiences.entrants, such as nimble fintech startups and big-tech players making forays into financial services.
- What’s more, technology is now available that can help connect the dots—and more financial services companies should consider taking advantage of it. They should also take advantage of the greater customer experience opportunity this new technology makes possible.
- Findings in the Digital Trends 2021: Financial Services & Insurance in Focus report show that companies with top-tier customer experience functions were three times more likely to have “significantly outpaced” their sectors than the rest of the sample.
- According to an Adobe and Econsultancy survey, half of f inancial service representatives believe their companies’ digital experiences are average and could lead to frustration.