Kubernetes has emerged as the de-facto standard for orchestrating containerized applications. While Kubernetes abstracts away many complexities, it also introduces new operational and monitoring challenges. In fact, the latest CNCF survey cites monitoring as one of the biggest challenges in adopting Kubernetes.
This ebook walks through the end-to-end architecture of Kubernetes, the role of each Kubernetes component, the key monitoring challenges in Kubernetes environments, and how to leverage Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring to get end-to-end visibility into infrastructure nodes, Kubernetes objects, and every microservice deployed.
* An overview of the Kubernetes architecture
* Benefits of leveraging Kubernetes in your architecture
* Key challenges in monitoring Kubernetes environments
* Key performance metrics that you should consider monitoring
* How Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring monitors Kubernetes at scale
This webinar is brought to you through ittechreports.com. ittechreports.com is a library of technology content for Business Professionals and Decision Makers. To receive more free reports from your favorite companies. Please visit ittechreports.com. To know more about how The Medialytics might Process your personal data please read our privacy statement.