Introducing the Toolkit for Artificial Intelligence in Health Care.
What are the goals of the toolkit?
- To assist health care organizations across Canada in understanding what is required to embark on an AI implementation journey
- To provide specific tools to begin this journey
- To ensure that organizations are prepared to adopt AI in a safe way that minimizes risk for all stakeholders.
The toolkit is divided into six modules that provide:
- Checklists to ensure that organizations can more effectively plan their activities
- Best practices, tips and recommendations related to responsible innovation
- Case studies demonstrating real-world examples of successfully implemented AI solutions
- Comprehensive footnotes and bibliographic links for further readings about AI and health care
Download the toolkit now