You can mitigate the risk of escaped defects — and make better use of your testing budget — with a well-defined testing strategy that mixes virtual and real devices.
Download this eBook to learn:
- When to use real and virtual devices within each SDLC phase.
- Important capabilities, environment conditions, and feature support.
- Essential differences between iOS and Android virtual platforms.
- How to build a sound strategy utilizing real & virtual devices.
- Practical steps for getting started.