Digital Trends 2021 – GLOBAL THOUGHT LEADERSHIP CAMPAIGN TO SUPPORT CONTACT ACQUISITION, TOP OF FUNNEL DEMAND AND EXECUTIVE ENGAGEMENT
– Show how leading businesses leverage end-to-end digital transformation and turn it into a competitive advantage that set them apart from the mainstream.
– Demonstrate how the right investments are enabling companies to be more agile and quickly respond to the rapid change in the organisational workflows.
– Consolidate Adobe’s position as forerunner in the CXM space and strengthen our relationships with marketing and IT leaders in key industries responsible for digital CX strategy.
Audience: CMOs, CIOs, CDOs – Marketer & IT Decision Makers + practitioners.; 13,500+ respondents for 2021 including 800+ C-level.
Industry Focus: FSI, Retail, M&E + Telco, Manufacturing, High Tech, T&H, Public Sector/Gov (New!), Healthcare (New!)
Category Focus: Content/AEM 30%, Customer Intelligence (CJA/RTCDP) 20%, Data/AEP 15%, Customer Journey 15%, Commerce 10%
We’re asking thousands of businesses like yours to come together and share their experiences from the past year. The ups and the downs, what’s working and what’s changed – and what’s around the corner.
From thousands of conversations with marketers and IT professionals, we’ll connect the insights and uncover practical trends your business can use to reboot in 2021. The results from this survey will shine a light on the health of your industry and help you plan for next year.
– Find out the steps industry leaders are taking to adapt.
– Make informed decisions about where to prioritise budgets.
– Get practical insights that you can apply to your marketing.
– Identify new trends that are winning over customers.
This Material is brought to you through ittechreports.com. ittechreports.com is a library of technology content for Business Professionals and Decision Makers. To receive more free reports from your favorite companies. Please visit ittechreports.com. To know more about how The Medialytics might Process your personal data please read our privacy statement.